Alaska Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Alaska. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Alaska's legislative session ends.
Last Updated May 2013
- State Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Study
- Ethanol Fuel Blend Tax Rate
- Local and Public Transportation Fleet Alternative Fuel Study
- Low-Speed Vehicle Access to Roadways
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Acquisition Requirement
- State Energy Policy