Massachusetts Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Massachusetts. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Massachusetts Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Massachusetts's legislative session ends.
Last Updated December 2012
- Biodiesel Blend Mandate
- Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Deployment Support
- Voluntary Biofuels Program
- Alternative Fuel Offering Requirement
- State Hybrid Electric (HEV) Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Acquisition Requirements
- State Agency Alternative Fuel Use Requirement
- Low Emission Vehicle (LEV) Standards
- Idle Reduction Requirement
- Deregulation of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) as a Motor Fuel