Missouri Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Missouri. Your Clean Cities coordinator at St. Louis Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Missouri's legislative session ends.
Last Updated August 2012
- Ethanol Production Incentive
- State Fleet Biodiesel Fuel Use Incentive
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Ethanol Blend Mandate
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Decal
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (Propane) License
- Low-Speed Vehicle Access to Roadways
- Biodiesel Use Requirement
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Acquisition and Alternative Fuel Use Requirements
- Alternative Fuel Promotion