Delaware Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Delaware. Your Clean Cities coordinator at State of Delaware Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Delaware's legislative session ends.
Last Updated July 2015
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Rebates added 7/20/2015
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebates added 7/20/2015
- Heavy-Duty Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Rebates added 7/20/2015
- Clean Transportation Project Grants added 7/20/2015
- Vehicle-to-Grid Energy Credit
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Tax Exemption
- Propane Infrastructure and Fuel Incentives - Boulden Brothers Propane
- Propane Infrastructure and Fuel Incentives - SchagrinGAS
- Propane Mower Incentive - Mid Atlantic Propane Gas Association
Laws and Regulations