Wyoming Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Wyoming. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Yellowstone-Teton Clean Energy Coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Wyoming's legislative session ends.
Last Updated March 2015
Laws and Regulations
- Plug-in Electric Vehicle (PEV) Decal Fee
- Alternative Fuel Tax Rate
- Alternative Fuel License Fee
- Alternative Fuel Definition
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Acquisition Requirements
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Production Support and Procurement
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Deregulation
- Natural Gas Tax
- Idle Reduction Requirement
- Ethanol License