Wyoming Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Wyoming. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Yellowstone-Teton Clean Energy Coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Wyoming's legislative session ends.
Last Updated March 2016
- Alternative Fuel Tax Refund
- Alternative Fuel Export Tax Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Feasibility Study Grants
- Natural Gas Infrastructure Loans
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate - Yellowstone-Teton Clean Cities (YTCC) added 3/14/2016
Laws and Regulations