This state page compiles information related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles in Nevada and includes new incentives and laws, alternative fueling station locations, truck stop electrification sites, fuel prices, and local points of contact.
Incentives and Laws
Read about Nevada's Incentives and Laws, including the latest ones listed below.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) and Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Taxicab Restriction Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Parking Fee Exemption
To look up nationwide legislative activity, visit Incentives and Laws.
Look up the locations of Nevada's 105 alternative refueling stations.
- Biodiesel (3 Public, 2 Private)
- Compressed Natural Gas (6 Public, 1 Private)
- Electricity (28 Public, 5 Private)
- Ethanol (17 Public, 2 Private)
- Hydrogen (0 Public, 1 Private)
- Liquified Natural Gas (1 Public, 0 Private)
- Propane (37 Public, 2 Private)
For a nationwide search, visit the Alternative Fueling Station Locator.
Look up regional alternative fuel prices in the Alternative Fuels Price Report.
Clean Cities Coordinators
Through its nationwide network of coordinators, Clean Cities brings together stakeholders in the public and private sectors to deploy alternative and renewable fuels, idle-reduction measures, fuel economy improvements, and emerging transportation technologies. Contact your local coordinator or regional manager for project assistance or to get connected with other stakeholders.
|Eastern Sierra Regional Clean Cities||Vacant|
|Las Vegas Clean Cities||Ron Corbett||
For information on energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, partnerships, and grants in this state, visit Nevada State Activities and Partnerships.