Regional Electric Vehicle (REV) West Plan
Colorado joined Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming (Signatory States) in signing the REV West memorandum of understanding (MOU) to create an Intermountain West Electric Vehicle (EV) Corridor that will make it possible to seamlessly drive an EV across the Signatory States' major transportation corridors. Signatory States are committed to:
- Create best practices and procedures that will enhance EV adoption by: promoting EV consumer acceptance and awareness by addressing range anxiety, coordinating on EV charging station locations, and leveraging economies of scale;
- Create minimum standards for EV charging stations, including standards for administration, interoperability, operations, and management;
- Identify and develop opportunities to incorporate EV charging stations into planning and development processes such as building codes, metering policies, and renewable energy generation projects;
- Encourage EV manufacturers to stock and market a wide variety of EVs within the Signatory States; and
- Identify, respond to, and collaborate on funding opportunities to support the development of the Plan.