Kentucky Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Kentucky. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Kentucky Clean Cities Partnership can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Kentucky's legislative session ends.
Last Updated March 2017
- On-Farm Biofuel Production Grants
- Biodiesel Production and Blending Tax Credit
- Ethanol Production Tax Credit
- Alternative Fuel Production Tax Incentives
- Alternative Fuel Research, Development, and Promotion
- Propane Excise Tax Exemption
- All-Electric Vehicle (EV) Rebate - Duke Energy added 5/18/2017
Laws and Regulations