Michigan Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Michigan. Your Clean Cities coordinator at your local coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Michigan's legislative session ends.
Last Updated October 2017
- Alternative Fuel Development Property Tax Exemption
- Natural Gas Fueling Station Air Quality Permit Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption added 2/9/2018
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Rate and Infrastructure Rebate - Lansing BWL
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Rate and Infrastructure Rebate - Indiana Michigan Power
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Rate Reduction - Consumers Energy
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Charging Rates - DTE Energy
Laws and Regulations