North Dakota Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for North Dakota. Your Clean Cities coordinator at North Dakota Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
North Dakota Information
Information in this list is updated annually after North Dakota's legislative session ends.
Last Updated May 2017
- Biodiesel Blender Tax Credit
- Biodiesel Sales Equipment Tax Credit
- Biodiesel Production and Blending Equipment Tax Credit
- Ethanol Blend Infrastructure Grants
- Biofuel Loan Program
- Agriculturally-Derived Fuel Production Facility Loan Guarantees
- Agriculturally-Based Fuel Production Wage and Salary Tax Credit
- Ethanol Production Incentive
- Advanced Biofuel Incentives
Laws and Regulations