Nebraska Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Nebraska. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Nebraska's legislative session ends.
Last Updated February 2018
- Cellulosic Ethanol Investment Tax Credit
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) and Fueling Infrastructure Loans
- Biofuels Innovation Grants
- Alternative Fuel Tax Refund
- Ethanol and Biodiesel Tax Exemption
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption updated 6/6/2018
- Natural Gas Vehicle Weight Exemption added 6/6/2018
Laws and Regulations