New Mexico Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for New Mexico. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Land of Enchantment Clean Cities (New Mexico) can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
New Mexico Information
Information in this list is updated annually after New Mexico's legislative session ends.
Last Updated February 2018
- Biodiesel Blending Facility Tax Credit
- Biodiesel Blending Facility Loading Fee Deduction
- Biofuels Production Tax Deduction
- Alternative Fuel and Advanced Vehicle System Manufacturing Incentive
- Alternative Fuel Tax Exemption
- Biodiesel Tax Deduction
- Diesel Emission Reduction Project Funding added 7/17/2018
- Idle Reduction and Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
Laws and Regulations