Ohio Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Ohio. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Clean Fuels Ohio can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Ohio's legislative session ends.
Last Updated November 2017
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Emissions Reduction Grants added 6/18/2018
- School Bus Replacement Grant Program
- Alternative Fueling Infrastructure Incentive
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Conversion Grant Program
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Grant Program
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Weight Restriction Increase for Natural Gas Vehicles
Laws and Regulations