Pennsylvania Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Pennsylvania. Your Clean Cities coordinator at your local coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Pennsylvania's legislative session ends.
Last Updated November 2017
- Clean Diesel Grant Program added 6/28/2018
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicle Rebates added 6/28/2018
- Heavy-Duty Truck and Transit Bus Grants added 6/28/2018
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment and Hydrogen Fuel Cell Infrastructure Grants added 6/28/2018
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebates added 6/28/2018
- Alternative Fuel Corridor Infrastructure Funding
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Funding updated 9/8/2018
- Alternative Fuel and Idle Reduction Grants
- Idle Reduction and Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Weight Exemption
Laws and Regulations