Wyoming Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Wyoming. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Yellowstone-Teton Clean Cities Coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Wyoming's legislative session ends.
Last Updated February 2017
Laws and Regulations
- Plug-in Electric Vehicle (PEV) Decal Fee
- Regional Electric Vehicle (REV) West Plan added 10/10/2017
- Alternative Fuel Tax Rate
- Alternative Fuel License Fee
- Alternative Fuel Definition
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Acquisition Requirements
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Deregulation
- Idle Reduction Requirement