Arkansas Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Arkansas. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Arkansas Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Arkansas's legislative session ends.
Last Updated February 2014
- Alternative Fuel Grants and Rebates
- Compressed Natural Gas School Buses Grant and Loan Pilot Program
- Idle Reduction Technology Loans
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) and Infrastructure Rebate Program Establishment
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Conversion
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Propane Tax and User Permit
- Alternative Fuels Tax
- Natural Gas Metering
- Alternative Fuel Definition and Specifications
- Biodiesel Use Requirement