Delaware Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Delaware. Your Clean Cities coordinator at State of Delaware Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Delaware's legislative session ends.
Last Updated September 2013
- Propane Infrastructure and Fuel Incentives - Boulden Propane
- Propane Infrastructure and Fuel Incentives - SchagrinGAS
- Low Emission Vehicle Requirement
- State Agency Energy Plan
- Alternative Fuel and Advanced Vehicle Acquisition Requirements
- Low-Speed Vehicle Access to Roadways
- Idle Reduction Requirement
- State of Delaware Clean Cities