Idaho Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Idaho. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Treasure Valley Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Idaho's legislative session ends.
Last Updated April 2013
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) and Electric Vehicle (EV) Exemption from Vehicle Testing Requirements
- License Exemptions for Biodiesel Production for Personal Use
- Alternative Fuels Tax Exemption and Refund
- State Agency Petroleum Reduction Plan
- Propane Board and Dealer Requirements
- Biodiesel Definitions
- Ethanol Blended Fuel Definition
- Alternative Fuels Tax or Fee
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV) Access to Roadways