Mississippi Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Mississippi. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Mississippi's legislative session ends.
Last Updated May 2012
- Natural Gas Fuel Rate Reduction and Vehicle Incentives
- Natural Gas Infrastructure Technical Assistance - CenterPoint Energy
- Natural Gas Fleet Services - Clean Energy Fuels
- Fuel-Efficient and Alternative Fuel Vehicle Use
- Installation of Alternative Fuel Components in Vehicles
- Natural Gas Tax
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Decals
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Propane Deregulation
- Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Definitions, Registration, and Labeling Requirements
- Ethanol Labeling Requirement
- State Employee Travel Policy