New Hampshire Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for New Hampshire. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Granite State Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after New Hampshire's legislative session ends.
Last Updated October 2013
- School District Emissions Reduction Policies
- Biodiesel Blend Purchase Requirement
- Biodiesel Definition
- Biodiesel Distributor License and Recordkeeping Requirements
- Idle Reduction and Fuel-Efficient, Low Emission Vehicle Acquisition Requirements
- Idle Reduction Requirement
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV) Access to Roadways
- Low-Speed Vehicle Roadway Access Study
- Alternative Fuels Taxation Study Commission
- State Energy Strategy Development
- Low Carbon Fuels Standard Collaboration