Ohio Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Ohio. Your Clean Cities coordinator at your local coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Ohio's legislative session ends.
Last Updated December 2013
- Ethanol Production Investment Tax Credits
- School Bus Retrofit Grant Program
- Alternative Fuel and Fueling Infrastructure Incentives
- Heavy-Duty Emissions Reduction Grant Program
- Weight Restriction Increase for Natural Gas Vehicles
- Alternative Fuel Signage
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Acquisition and Fuel Use Requirements
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Measurement
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Conversion