Pennsylvania Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Pennsylvania. Your Clean Cities coordinator at your local coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Pennsylvania's legislative session ends.
Last Updated November 2012
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) and Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Funding
- Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Grants
- Alternative Fuel and Idle Reduction Grants
- Idle Reduction Loans
- Alternative Fuel Development and Deployment Grants
- Alternative Fuel Project Grants
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- Renewable Fuels Mandate
- Low Emission Vehicle (LEV) Standards
- Idle Reduction Requirement
- Alternative Fuels Tax