Georgia Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Georgia. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Clean Cities-Georgia can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Georgia's legislative session ends.
Last Updated April 2015
- Commercial Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Tax Credit
- Alternative Fuel and Advanced Vehicle Job Creation Tax Credit
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Tax Credit
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- Emissions Reduction Tax Credit
- High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) and High Occupancy Toll (HOT) Lane Exemption
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate - Georgia Power
- Reduced Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Fueling Infrastructure Lease - AGL
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Charging Rate Incentive - Georgia Power
Laws and Regulations