Michigan Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Michigan. Your Clean Cities coordinator at your local coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Michigan's legislative session ends.
Last Updated November 2015
- Alternative Fuel Development Property Tax Exemption
- Natural Gas Fueling Station Air Quality Permit Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Infrastructure Rebate and Charging Rate - Lansing BWL
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Rebate - Indiana Michigan Power
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Rate Reduction - Indiana Michigan Power
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Rate Reduction - Consumers Energy
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Charging Rates - DTE Energy
Laws and Regulations