Dist. of Columbia Information
This state page compiles information related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles in Dist. of Columbia and includes new incentives and laws, alternative fueling station locations, truck stop electrification sites, fuel prices, and local points of contact.
Incentives and Laws
Read about Dist. of Columbia's Incentives and Laws, including the latest ones listed below.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Exemption from Driving Restrictions
- Alternative Fuel and Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Title Tax Exemption
- Reduced Registration Fee for Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
To look up nationwide legislative activity, visit Incentives and Laws.
Look up the locations of Dist. of Columbia's 51 alternative refueling stations.
- Biodiesel (0 Public, 2 Private)
- Compressed Natural Gas (0 Public, 2 Private)
- Electricity (37 Public, 7 Private)
- Ethanol (1 Public, 2 Private)
- Hydrogen (0 Public, 0 Private)
- Liquified Natural Gas (0 Public, 0 Private)
- Propane (0 Public, 0 Private)
For a nationwide search, visit the Alternative Fueling Station Locator.
Look up regional alternative fuel prices in the Alternative Fuels Price Report.
Clean Cities Coordinators
Through its nationwide network of coordinators, Clean Cities brings together stakeholders in the public and private sectors to deploy alternative and renewable fuels, idle-reduction measures, fuel economy improvements, and emerging transportation technologies. Contact your local coordinator or regional manager for project assistance or to get connected with other stakeholders.
|Greater Washington Region Clean Cities||Ron Flowers||
To see ethanol production facilities in Dist. of Columbia, use the TransAtlas interactive mapping tool or use BioFuels Atlas to show the use and potential production of biofuels throughout the U.S. and Dist. of Columbia.
For information on energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, partnerships, and grants in this state, visit Dist. of Columbia State Activities and Partnerships.