This state page compiles information related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles in Idaho and includes new incentives and laws, alternative fueling station locations, truck stop electrification sites, fuel prices, and local points of contact.
Incentives and Laws
Read about Idaho's Incentives and Laws, including the latest ones listed below.
- License Exemptions for Biodiesel Production for Personal Use
- Alternative Fuels Tax Exemption and Refund
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) and Electric Vehicle (EV) Exemption from Vehicle Testing Requirements
To look up nationwide legislative activity, visit Incentives and Laws.
Look up the locations of Idaho's 60 alternative refueling stations.
- Biodiesel (4 Public, 2 Private)
- Compressed Natural Gas (2 Public, 6 Private)
- Electricity (7 Public, 3 Private)
- Ethanol (6 Public, 3 Private)
- Hydrogen (0 Public, 0 Private)
- Liquified Natural Gas (2 Public, 0 Private)
- Propane (25 Public, 0 Private)
For a nationwide search, visit the Alternative Fueling Station Locator.
Look up regional alternative fuel prices in the Alternative Fuels Price Report.
Clean Cities Coordinators
Through its nationwide network of coordinators, Clean Cities brings together stakeholders in the public and private sectors to deploy alternative and renewable fuels, idle-reduction measures, fuel economy improvements, and emerging transportation technologies. Contact your local coordinator or regional manager for project assistance or to get connected with other stakeholders.
|Treasure Valley Clean Cities||Beth Baird||
For information on energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, partnerships, and grants in this state, visit Idaho State Activities and Partnerships.