Kansas Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Kansas. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Kansas City Regional Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Kansas's legislative session ends.
Last Updated July 2015
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Tax Credit
- Alternative Fueling Infrastructure Tax Credit
- Renewable Fuel Retailer Tax Incentive
- Biofuel Blending Equipment Tax Exemption
- Biodiesel Production Incentive
- Ethanol Production Incentive
- Biofuel Production Facility Tax Exemption
- Cellulosic Ethanol Production Financing
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
Laws and Regulations