Nebraska Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Nebraska. For more information, contact your Clean Cities regional project manager or other agencies through the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Nebraska's legislative session ends.
Last Updated August 2014
- Cellulosic Ethanol Investment Tax Credit
- Biodiesel Production Investment Tax Credit
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) and Fueling Infrastructure Loans
- Alternative Fuel Tax Refund
- Ethanol and Biodiesel Tax Exemption
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle Incentives - Metropolitan Utilities District (MUD) updated 9/17/2014
Laws and Regulations