Ohio Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Ohio. Your Clean Cities coordinator at your local coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Ohio's legislative session ends.
Last Updated October 2016
- School Bus Replacement Grant Program added 11/9/2016
- Alternative Fueling Infrastructure Incentive
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Conversion Grant Program added 11/9/2016
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Grant Program
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Emissions Inspection Exemption
- Weight Restriction Increase for Natural Gas Vehicles
Laws and Regulations