Vermont Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Vermont. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Vermont Clean Cities can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Vermont's legislative session ends.
Last Updated July 2014
Laws and Regulations
- Idle Reduction Requirements
- Low Emission Vehicle Standards
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Acquisition Requirements
- Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Deployment Support updated 7/7/2014
- Natural Gas Tax
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) User Fee Study
- State Agency Energy Plan Transportation Requirements
- School Bus Idle Reduction Requirement
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV) Access to Roadways