Alabama Laws and Incentives
Listed below are incentives, laws, and regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for Alabama. Your Clean Cities coordinator at Alabama Clean Fuels Coalition can provide you with information about grants and other opportunities. You can also access coordinator and other agency contact information in the points of contact section.
Laws and Incentives
Information in this list is updated annually after Alabama's legislative session ends.
Last Updated May 2014
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Revolving Loan Program for Public Entities
- Biodiesel Fuel Storage Grants
- Biofuel Production Facility Tax Credit
- Idle Reduction Weight Exemption
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Rate Incentive - Alabama Power
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) and Charging Infrastructure Incentive - Alabama Power
- Propane Mower Rebate - Alabama Propane Gas Association
Laws and Regulations